Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Introduction

As I matriculate through my Tai Sophia journey, and thereafter, I will update this site with useful tips and other information that I find could be helpful to the general public.
This is information will be combinations of things I've heard in class, read in books or magazines as well as from online sources.
It will include practical uses for everyday (and not so everyday) herbs, recipes including herbs or just receipes for overall health in general, seasonal considerations, and plenty other wellness topics and tips, as well as my own personal experience with herbs (in comes the humor).

I will attempt to make it as visual as possible. I will include photos as well as video demonstrations as much as possible.

I hope that everyone will fall in love with this blog and keep coming back.

I encourage all questions and comments alike. I do not promise to have the answer to everything, but in general I will try to answer all questions and will seek answers to the questions I don't know.

I hope this is as fun and interesting for you as it is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment